Rabu, 13 Mei 2009

TIJAH

Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungan dengan boyfriend MAT SALLEH
nya....
Dia tak sanggup bertemu muka, Lalu dia pun mengutus surat...
surat tu macam ni bunyinya:

Hi, my motive write this letter is to give know you something....
I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US. I have think about this very cook
cook....I know i clap one hand only. Correctly, i have seen you and she
together at town with eyes myself. you always ask for apology
back back. I don't trust you again!!! You are really crocodile land.

My Friend speak you play wood three .. Now i know you correct
correct play wood three. so,i break connection to pull my body from this
love triangle.

I know this result i pick is very correct, because you love she very
high from me. so, i break off to go far from here. I don't want you to
play play with my liver. I have been crying until no more eye water
thinking about you.I don't want banana to fruit two times
....Safe walk .....


tijah...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan